ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My beliefs on UFO's

One of the "unexplained" topics I like to read about are UFO's or Unexplained Flying Object.
I enjoy reading about the Roswell incident as well as television shows that host UFO sightings shows.
I am what they would call a skeptical believer. I believe that alien life forms may have ventured to our planet, but I do not see every light that I cannot identify as a UFO.
UFO's have been reported for thousands of years. One of the first known reported was by a Roman and reported flying ships over the sky, of what is now modern-day Italy.
There is also a belief that a recorded UFO sighting is found in Ezekiel, in the Tanakh/Old Testament.
Eventually I am going to post about UFO incidents/sightings that interest me. I am unsure if any are true or to take with a grain of salt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home