ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Post #7

I was not going to originally write about this, but I may not be posting for awhile because I have fallen into a great depression. I am going admit I have a severe issue with depression and bipolar disorder. It has been to a severe point where hospital admissions were required.
Maybe someday I will share what happened, but now it is not the time to do so.
It may be just a day or two, a few weeks, possibly a month. When you get into deep depressions, it becomes more than mental. It become emotional and physical as well. I want to thank all of you that have visited my blog and hopefully I will get back to myself again someday.


VOTE
My Original post was going to include more about this, but see comment above.
Election day is only 2 days away. I encourage all Americans that are registered to get out and vote. I am not endorsing any candidates.
If you do not vote there is a 100% change your voice will not be heard.

6 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 05, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pennsy, Life can deal all of us some pretty tough blows but there are people that care about you so let draw yourself near to the people that love you.


    "Hope" is the thing with feathers


    "HOPE" is the thing with feathers--
    That perches in the soul--
    And sings the tune without the words--
    And never stops--at all--
    And sweetest--in the Gale--is heard--
    And sore must be the storm--
    That could abash the little Bird
    That kept so many warm--
    I've heard it in the chillest land--
    And on the strangest Sea--
    Yet, never, in Extremity,
    It asked a crumb--Of Me.


    Emily Dickinson

     
  • At Sunday, November 05, 2006 5:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The people that love me are the ones causing the problems. But thanks for coming over and commenting.

     
  • At Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Pennsy, hope I didn't make things worse.

     
  • At Monday, November 06, 2006 2:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is okay, I am beginning to come around again. I am no longer suicidal or anything like that. I just had a horrible arguement between my wife, mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother. It really did drive me to the edge. The arguement was over the stupidest thing, which was my insurance not covering my meds any longer.
    I have really severe bipolar disorder, which runs like wildfire in my mother's side of the family.

     
  • At Monday, November 06, 2006 4:09:00 AM, Blogger Marie's Two Cents said…

    Penn,

    Sometimes you have to seperate yourself from the ones that Love you for a while so you can get your own self some help. (I know this from experience) They have alot of new medications for Bi-Polar, and if money is an issue, in just about every state they have free clinical trials where they will let you try new medications for free. Also any Health Dept, if you take your papers with you that have your diagnosis will issue you medication for free. There are also Churches, Clinics, alot of places you can go to get your medication for free. I have Diabetes and Chronic Pancreatitis, I dont like to talk about that much but that's how I found out all this stuff.

    Either way I hope you get better and will keep you in my prayers.

     
  • At Monday, November 06, 2006 7:08:00 PM, Blogger dizulli said…

    Hey there! If you like, check out http://wastedscenes.blogspot.com/

    Maybe it will help?

    I don't know much about your disorder but I do know that there are people who want to help. Me included. If there is anything I can do, let me know. I'm local:)

    Later Tater! Hold tight!! And I'll be voting tomorrow.

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home