ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Monday, November 06, 2006

24 Hours

It is less than 24 hours from election day. It will be one of the most interesting mid-term elections and voter turnout is expeted to be high. At least for mid-term election.




I have read several newspapers from around the state and many people are not happy with the performance of the house and senate.
Both parties have lawyer waiting to settle any possible complications during the close and tight elections.

I will as well as most Americans will be keeping a close eye on news websites and television to keep up with the election results.


Especially with the Pennsylvania elections. They will be given quite a bit of attention. The GOP took over the House in 1994. Those races that are affected will be watched as well.
It will be a tough challenge for the GOP. The Democrats are hoping to regain control of both houses for the next session of Congress.

I am not making any predictions myself. Most of you know how I feel about the current two party system. If you don't you should know I don't care for either Democrats and Republicans. Both parties have their saints and black sheep.

I am quite sure this will be an interesting election.For those interested in polls check out galluppole.com.


Also, I wish I would have found this sooner, but there is a new ticker on the right giving national and state by state average gas prices.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just got voting Pennsy. Turnout was light. No Surprises in my district way too conservative for surprises.

    Glad you're doing better. Take good care of yourself. You know where my blog is if you need a laugh or two.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home