ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hoaxes and Pranks of the Unexplained

Everyone knows that many things have been pranked. Anything from UFO sightings, to a fake picture of the Loch Ness Monster and people in costume pretending to be Bigfoot.
A simple hubcap being tossed into the air to fool people into believing it was a UFO sighting, to double exposing a picture to make others think they are seeing a ghost. Even the Loch Ness monster has had its share of pranks and hoaxes.
Photography is great. Although it is usually proof positive of an event or object, it can be perceivable in an abstract way to fool the eye.
A picture is worth one-thousand words.
As I posted in other posts, I enjoy things of the unexplained. The mystery of the unknown intrigues me.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 17, 2006 12:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I lived in a house in West Chester PA that was also occupied by the spirit of a playful if not mischevious Revoltionary War soldier. The house was built in 1750 and was just 8-10 miles from the Brandywine Battlefield and was used as an officers quarters for the American officers and GW himself made an apearence there to confer with his officers about the battle at Brandywine. (all verifiable)

    The soldier was most likely an officer because he did like to rattle the crosed sabers that hung over the fireplace hearth. I stayed there with a girlfriend for about year. The house belonged to her stepfather. There were so many unexplained things going on in that house and we were told about it when we moved in. (after we signed the one year lease) Linda's Mother and the stepfather were taking a trip around the country in an RV after they both retired from Sun Oil company.

    It scared the hell out me for the first few months and one night after the spirit decided to move things around in the kitchen and I do mean move things around too! The kitchen table was moved all the way over to other side of the kitchen while Linda and I livingroom wacthing TV. We thought it might have been her stepsister that lived quite a few miles away in Brookhaven Delaware County near Chester that might have snunk in the backdoor to mess with us but we called her and she was home and would never had been able to make it back to her place in that amount of time. There also was a manual deadbolt on the backdoor that can only be operated from inside and it was still bolted. Sheeeesh!

    I left for a few weeks after that and stayed with my Mother and Linda went and stayed with her brother and sister-in-law in Boyertown but we returned until the end of the lease.

    Nothing that dramatic happened after we returned but the footsteps coming up the front stairways to second floor, the saber jingling and stuff like keys and purses getting moved around and one time the contents of Linda's purse got dumped on the floor. It was kind of cool but also very frightning at times. We would never be inside of the house by ourselves.

    UFO's,extraterrestrials? I don't know but I sure know about mischievious spirits. I don't call them ghosts because that's not what they are.

     
  • At Friday, November 17, 2006 1:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This still gives me the chills and I screwed up the spelling and left out words.

    The kitchen table was moved all the way over to other side of the kitchen while Linda and I were in the livingroom watching TV.

     
  • At Friday, November 17, 2006 6:59:00 PM, Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said…

    I know spirits exist myself, because if you don't believe in them now I can make you a believer.
    A very good friend of mine is an example. His home is haunted by a dead relative of his. My grandmother believed her mothers home was haunted by her mothers' spirit. That home was torn down in the early 1990's. My home is very close to the location of my great-grandmother's, but I never seen her spirit since I have been in my new home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home