ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Making Some Changes to the Blog




UNDER CONSTRUCTION








You may notice that a "under construction" label is at the top of my blog. I am in the process of changing things. I already upgraded to the New Blogger, but decided I would make some additional changes.
I am changing the format and look of the blog. I will have some posts while I am doing this transformation.
I haven't been discussing politics and will explain why in a later post. it isn't I have a lack of ideas, it is I am not happy in which way our elected leaders are performing their duties.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, February 12, 2007 6:49:00 AM, Blogger NurseWilliam said…

    Pennsy, you just keep the faith. Speak your mind. I'm not happy with things either, and you may have noticed that after the election I stopped writing about anything political in nature onmy blog. Not for lack of subject matter so much as for lack of hope that the latter pack of thieves will be any better than the former. It's just not worth the bandwidth or the effort.

     
  • At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was exactly what I was going to post on my blog. We have "hired" a new set of theives to replace the old ones.
    I am thinking of adding more mental health awareness on my blog.
    It is something that I can do, to relate with others and express my feelings upon it. Be my own advocate.
    Sorry it took me so long to respond to this post. I have been extremely busy at my job and since the beginning of the year, my job description changed drastically, which occupies more time not only at work, but at home as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home