ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Why I Will Never Modify the Suspention of a Vehicle








Everyone has seen a vehicle that has been modified in some way. Vehicles can be modified to many specifications ranging from tinted windows, a customized stereo system, and lowered suspension.
First of all putting a ton of money into a car is a waste of money considering it is unlikely that you will own the vehicle in 10 years. I have personally seen a stereo system installed into a vehicle, in which the system was worth more than the vehicle itself. I have installed aftermarket parts into previous vehicles, such as stereos, but I never placed so much money into one. I never got anything so fancy, just the basic AM/FM with a CD player.
Lowered vehicles are a nightmare. The are usually more expensive to tow, because they need special equipment.
Don't get me wrong I like the look of modified vehicles, but when it comes down to it they are more of a show car than a vehicle to drive for everyday usage.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Marie's Two Cents said…

    Off topic a bit here, I like that Link you left over at my place! I Agree! Make them all read it before they pass it!

    It's time to hold Congress to account!

     
  • At Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:13:00 AM, Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said…

    I am an avid reader of downsizedc.org and it is a wonderful grassroots organization that promotes the liberty and rights of American citizens.
    It is a haven for Americans, like myself, that have become fed up with the shenanigans of the Democrats and Republicans. In the following days I will be posting things that I read from their newsletter and from the broadcasts online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home