ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Alot of News While I Was Not Posting




In the past week, everyone knows that Former President Ford has died.
Everyone knows that Saddam Hussein was executed.
James Brown had died on Christmas day.
Those things are old news now and probably would have posted something on them if i were posting at the time.
It would have been quite a busy week for me to post, but I did not have much time to do so. I only placed a few brief posts in the last week or so. I am also going to be working on new banners for my site as well, because I changed the name of my blog. I already went through the motions and explanations why I changed the name of it.
I plan on writing more of what I did before, but maybe add a few more personal thoughts and revelations to my blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home