ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Does Health Insurance Ever Create a Sense of False Security?






Please don't let me be the one to ask this, does your health insurance give you a false sense of security?

Mine does.

The reason being I always have to cross my fingers and hope that my insurance will cover a doctors visit.

It has been several months since I have seen a doctor and have been avoiding the doctor because I don't want surprises. The last "surprise" left me with $125 that I owed my doctor.
The $125 I owed the doctor has since been paid, but it leaves this question, why should I pay $50 a month for an insurance policy. Especially one that fails to deliver on its promises.
From doing various research, I have learned if your insurance has failed to pay for your bill, you are ultimately responsible for it.
It is happened before, I just simply pay the bill and life moves on.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home