ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why I do not Trust Government Officials or Politicians






This question should be self-explanatory. I know many Pennsylvanians, even Americans, that are discouraged to a point where they do not even bother to vote.
Mr. Donald Rumsfeld's predecessor, Dr Robert Gates, has stated that the we are not winning in the war in Iraq.
A few weeks ago I watched 60 Minutes on CBS General Abizaid said that there are high hope for an Iraqi stabilization.
In short who are we to believe?
This is exactly why anytime, especially during an election season I do not believe anything a politicians states. I almost never trust anything a Government official states.
This is exactly why I do not belong to any political party. I am not going to support two parties that create lies and propaganda to shortchange the other side. Manipulation and fears. One side will point to the other side and state the fear and propaganda to intimidate those who agree or disagree. If you aren't apart of one side, you are wrong. The same goes for the other. It happens on both sides.
The difference between the Democratic and Republican Parties are the Donkey and the Elephant. You might as well replace them with this,


or this!


Most people know that Chrysler and Dodge are the same company as well as Ford and Mercury.
That is what I think of when it comes to Democrats and Republicans. Same company, different name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home