ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Monday, December 04, 2006

Random Posting and Thoughts






Today I am posting some random thoughts and things I should be grateful for. This comes at a week or so late from thanksgiving, but this is a season to be grateful for.
Everyday I hear other people's pessimism. I have a fair share of it myself. Matter of fact my entire world used to revolve around pessimism. My entire world was one of despair and hopelessness. It would boil over to a point where I was constantly angry at everyone and everything. Most of it was self-induced and self-inflicted.
Eventually I realized I must get over my own self-inflicted harm because it can and will cause other medical problems. I knew I had to stop being so hard on myself. I knew there was a way to do it and had to find it. I realized that this is not the way to live.
I have found other outlets such as my blog to deal with myself. I know now how to effectivetly communicate with other people and to discuss how I feel. This is no easy task. It is a learned behavior and to use it effectively you must develope your own techinque once you lean how to do it.
I have learned to enjoy the things around me. I have learned to enjoy my life and live as fullfilling as possible. I look at the beauty of Mother Nature and realize it is still a beautiful thing, even when the trees are bare at this time of year.
I am not perfect. There are time when everything I written above is thrown out the window. I still get frustrated with my life such as my job, but I don't let things get the very best of me. I have learned that things do not always go the way I planned, but 99% of the time they work themselves out.
I see some people at their very worst and they feel it is something they cannot get out of. Especially at my workplace the worst can come out of the nicest, most courteous, and patient people. Sometimes, I may give them a piece of advice and other times I am at a loss for words. Most of the time I can picture myself getting that frustrated as well. I know I have been there before.
There are things that present a challenge. Those challenges, when the demands are met and the job is complete, it only makes a person stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home