ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Body Full of Infections







On Friday, March 9, 2007, I had a scheduled appointment with my PCP to check on the status of my qualifying for a patient assistance programs.
Although I did not find out anything on my patient assistance programs, I did go to the doctor's office feeling a little under the weather.
The nurse noticed I was having sinus problems, by the sound of my voice. My blood pressure was normal as well as my temperature.
The nurse left the room and about fifteen minutes later the doctor arrived in the room. He examined my sinuses and my throat. He examined my ears as well. The doctor noticed I had a slight ear infection. He also noticed my sinuses and throat were moderatly infected as well.
Because of my history of Urinary Tract Infections, the doctor had me do a urine sample as well.
It turned out I have a Urinary Tract Infection, which would be the sixth infection in two years. I had tests done for this in the past and nothing wrong was to be found.
I am now taking Amoxicillin 500mg three times daily for ten days.
If all goes well the infections should be gone. That is why I named this post a body full of infections.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home