ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Friday, October 27, 2006

This Brings Back Memories



This morning, my daughter was watching The Snorks on Boomerang. Boomerang is a cable channel by Cartoon Network. It features classic cartoons like Tom and Jerry, the Flinstones, and even fairly recent cartoons like Baby Looney Toons and Pokemon.
The Snorks were on this morning and it brought back memories of when I was a young child. I was amazed to see my own daughter watch a cartoon that was around when I was her age.

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, October 27, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Blogger dizulli said…

    Hey there,

    I linked over from Anna. Where are you in PA? I'm there too, in South Central PA:) I think you and I probably agree on a few topics.

    Hope you're well!
    Dawn

    ps If you go to my blog you will see it's been a long time since I've posted. Reason: It won't let me and I don't have the time/patience combo to figure it out just yet. Mine isn't political whatsoever. Just babble.

     
  • At Friday, October 27, 2006 7:41:00 PM, Blogger Gayle said…

    I've never seen the Snorks. I think I'm a wee bit older than you are. I've just put my granddaughter into college. :)

    Thanks for stopping by MRB. I don't think we are in agreement politically, but I like your style. I've got two Democrats who post frequently on my blog and get along with them just fine. I call them my "resident Democrats." I'm really not well versed in what a libertarian stands for. Guess I have some research to do. Check out your last post.

    Blessings!

     
  • At Saturday, October 28, 2006 7:47:00 PM, Blogger poody said…

    Hello I do not know anything about you except that I saw Adam on your blog picture over at another site. I love him so much. If I was rich I would so be a groupie. Oh wait, I am...when they come to Texas anyways!Then after they leave I am in a Counting Crow bubble for a while. LOL If this sounds familiar we are kindred souls!

     
  • At Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger poody said…

    Funny stuff Mr. Duritz! Funny how I have the same picture of you!If this truly is you and you are 27 yrs old then I got bad news for you,you will be bald and overweight in 10 years.And that hairdo is so old school. Shave it off!It's like I am psychic. I do love Pearl Jam too.Oh and by the way I am going to keep coming back to keep an eye on you! LOL

     
  • At Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said…

    HAHA very funny, but male pattern baldness does not run in my family LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home