ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Summary of Political Polls

This is another subject of interest to me, so I decided to do some research on this topic. This sparked me as an interest because I always wanted to know how newspapers and other media outlets got their statistics. They are used for election predictions and approval ratings.
A poll is only a prediction of an election outcome. Politicians study the polls as a part of their strategy.
When a poll is conducted only about 800-2000 people may be selected for the polls. There are several route of polling demographics, such as registered voters, by political party registration, and likely voters.

I will write more on this when I find more information, understand it more thoroughly, and when it is closer to election time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home