ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Game Playing Online while at Work

I have been playing this game online at debbygames.com The name of the game is Letter Linker. The game is set up with a certain amount of round tiles that each have a letter. The object is to create words out of the tiles, but they must connect to each other. There is a time limit and all words must be three to five words. You advance by getting a certain amountof point accumulated by making words out of the tiles. Three letter words are 10 points a piece, four letters words are worth 20, and five letter words are 50 point each.
Another game I enjoy at debbygames.com is text twist where you are given six letters and have to make as many words as you can within a certain time limit.
I have the links in this post, many of you probably know of these games. I just needed something to post. I will post about other things I have done with my blog or other games and website I frequent.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home