ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Quiz Riot?

I found this interesting site online called Quizriot.com.
It is a true quiz riot. It lives up to it's name. I had a co-worker tello me that it was accurate with her. I don't think it was for me. I never posted any results on my blog.Too inaccuarte for me. I am not exaggerating either they were not correct. It is a fun site if you have a few minutes to burn online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home