ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why I am supporting a Republican Candidate for 2008


As you can tell by my blog I am supporting Ron Paul for 2008. There are many reasons I am supporting him and believing he will make a great president, but one thing in mind sticks out in my mind about him.
He is a huge advocate in Personal Freedoms, the man who would restore our constitutional rights as our forefather would have wanted.
Myself I am quite impressed with his voting record.
Ron Paul has never voted to
raise taxes
an unbalanced budget
regulate the internet
And he never particpated in the Congressional Pension Plan.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is slightly off topic, but I just wanted to stop by and say Hi and thank you for visiting and commenting. You make a very valid point! The more medicine they put me on, the more I turn away from it. When I read on a website all the withdrawl effects and having so many of them was appalling. That they actually put you on these meds is a horrible crime!! It seriously should be banned. So how is everything working out for you now. Is it under control? And your blog is just fine!! LOL :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home