ron+paul+hope+for+america
ronpaulrevolution
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

freedom message
Disclaimer

Personal Settings

My personal blog about the upcoming presidential election, voicing my opinions on the candidate I am supporting for the upcoming election in 2008. It may also include personal posts I may choose to add.

counters
Broadband DSL
rpaul2008
The Gross National Debt
Price of Addiction
###
to Foreign Oil
Gasoline Prices

Monday, October 09, 2006

Pennsylvania Gubernatorial Election 2006

Here is a website that may be very helpful to all voters and is something that I have been studying quite a bit. I found it online by accident a few weeks ago. The sight is called ontheissues.org here. This will probably help me make a decision on who I vote for, although I have a pretty good idea of whom I am voting for. I enjoy studying their issues and voting record.
I have an idea of which candidates I am voting, but there may be a last minute decision.
My only issue I have is who I am voting for governor. Ed Rendell, (D) the incumbent, has had FEW successes like getting the state back on a balanced budget. He has not reduced property taxes for very many people as he had promised in 2002. I do give him some credit for trying but they seem to fall apart.
The opponent is Lynn Swann (R), was a wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers from 1974 until 1982. Mr. Swann does not have a very strong platform and seems to be like myself, a person who like statistics. I do enjoy statistics myself, but they do not make a strong platform without some type of explanation. I am sure Mr. Swann enjoys statistics as well.
I am going to mention third party candidates for govenor on a later post. With few exceptions, third party candidates never get elected to office unfortunately. I was going to post in the coming days a separate post mentioning third party candidates. I was going to include them in the post, but I decided I would like more information on them before posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home